He was born in Gaziantep.
He got his bachelor degree from Gazi University, Ankara, in the field of Public Finance in 1992.
He entered Tax Inspection Board as an Asistant Tax Inspector in 1993 and served as a Tax Inspector between 1996-2003 at the same institution. He was later appointed as Chief Tax Inspector in 2003.
He also served as Vice President of Ministry of Finance/Finance High Training Centre in 2003.
In the years 2004-2005, he studied Financial Economics as a master degree in Boston University, USA.
Between October 2005-August 2010, he worked as the Head of Department of Audit and Compliance and the Department of Strategy Development in the Revenue Administration Headquarters in Ankara respectively.
Since 2010, he has been working as the Tax Execution Coordinator in Turk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş
His Published Books:
- Tax Selling Men, (Turkish), 2015
- All Aspects of Profit Distribution, (Turkish), 1999 first edition-2014 fourth edition
- Copyrights and its Taxation, (Turkish), 1998 first edition-2010 second edition
- Tax Audit at the IRS, (Turkish), 2005
- Total Quality Management and Turkish Tax Administration, (Turkish), 2001
- Rental Income and its Taxation, (Turkish), 1998